Monday, November 16, 2009

Prayers for Luke Please!!!

Not for me or my kids but here is the update please just pray and spread the word there are 2400 followers we can send some prayers!!! Love you all thanks here is the info

I have a huge prayer request for one of my very close friends 9 year old nephew Luke Marsh he has been at DeVos children's hospital now since Friday and was transferred there after spending a day at another hospital they said he has swine flu and possibly a bacterial infection please pray for him and his family.
Here is his care page I was just given it go and leave this amazing family and sweet kid a message of support! cp: davidluke

https://www.carepages.com/carepages/davidluke

Please pray for him and go leave a message letting them know we are all here. You have all been so supportive and amzing for me and my kids.....This is my friends Tammi and Tom's nephew and Tammi and Tom are like my family so please pray for Luke!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Jessica,

Head over to my blog... I awarded you the HeartFelt Blogger Award!

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and, Faith,
Lauren (22yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia aka HRHS)

Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com