Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heartfelt Blogger Award

First thing I want to share on this update is that tonight when I got on here I was left a message by Lauren that she had nominated me for the Heart Felt Blogger award! Laurens Blog is Lauren's Heart Hope~Love~Faith. Lauren gave me this award and it just touched my heart to know that she thinks so highly of my writing about our life since Ethin entered this world and now the blog as our family grieves the loss of Ethin. Thank You so much Lauren I am so touched!

The Heartfelt Blogger Award is awarded to the blogs that make us feel all comfy or warm inside when we read them.

Here are the Rules for this award:

1) Display the award logo
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside
3) Link to your nominees and leave a comment on their blog telling them about the award
4) Link to the person whom you received the award

Here are the blogs that I am nominating in no order at all the blogs that I red and follow and that really just touch me to the core.

1) Shannon as she just always is so positive and encouraging and I love the way she shares their CHD journey with "D". He is such a ham and I she has been there for me through so much of this journey after losing Ethin.

2) Sundie I just loving reading about Sydnie and her sister. She is a true CHD Warrior and Sundie shares this journey with us and it gives HOPE!

3) Emily is a friend from church that I grew up with and when her niece was born last year she began to share Hope's journey with all of us and her posts are always so positive and uplifting. I find so many times that I smile reading this journey.

4) Ashley she shares her husbands and life after the loss of their son Nolan. She writes in ways that make it easy to connect and she expresses so many things that I have felt.

5) Leeanne is a Heart mom but this is HER blog that I follow where she talks about life in general and how she feels. She is so open and honest and it touches my heart to read her honesty and about her amazing Faith.

These are the blogs I chose however I love all the ones I follow and read. Again Thank You Lauren for nominating me and giving me a tear as I see by writing that Ethin, the J Triplets and I are giving Hope to others and touching lives. I really just write to get it out never thought I would be honored with such a lovely award. Thank you!


Alright now on to the blogging!!! I am not going to include the Heart Ball and Cuddles stuff in this update, but I will ask for pics for The Faces of CHD Video I am making for the Heart Ball. I need pics of CHD warriors, angels, adults for the video I am putting together I am going to accept pics till the end of the month. I with a picture need the name, CHD, and if it is an angel I need the birth date and Angel date. You can email them to me at chdhlhs09@yahoo.com Spread this word around please. And thanks in advance.
Well things here are fast paced and forever changing. I am staying so very busy with the preparations for the Heart Ball and sorting through blankets for the Cuddles from the Heart program. Oh the way that everything seems to be falling into place and none of this would have happened without Ethin.
I have found myself quite sick again. If I am not better by tomorrow I will be going to the doctor yet again. I am so sick of being sick!!!
With being sick that brings me to Luke the nephew of a very good friend of mine. I asked for prayers for him earlier this week. He is having a scope done at 730 on Friday morning, because the doctors said that he has been sick for to long. Please continue to pray for this family here is his care page go there and leave them a message please! cp: davidluke

Well with getting that award from Lauren it has made me feel the need to write a few things...When Ethin was born in January I started his care page cp: Ethinspage to update our family and friends and church on how he was doing. I quickly connected with other heart families and families with sick children. They would come to his page and read and leave messages for us. After Ethin passed away so many people asked that I keep everyone posted on the J Triplets and myself. I thought I owed that to so many who prayed for our family and then I found that it was just a great way for me to express so many things. I created this blog to continue to do that. I know that sometimes when I write it makes many cry or many have no words. That is really OK I never realized until Lauren gave me this award that I really am touching your lives with my words. I just knew that I had to keep writing and keep sharing my thoughts. So thank you for opening your hearts to my family and I. Thank you for supporting me and reading even when it is not easy to do so.
I will try to blog a good blog this weekend, but I need to get back to sleep.
Blessings,
Jessica



3 comments:

Stefenie said...

Congrats on your award Jess!! You definitely deserve it!

Your blog does touch all of us in the way that you share your love for Ethin and the J triplets. Your determination to make sure that Ethin's legacy lives on is inspirational. Keep writing...keep sharing your love for these kids....and helping to change all of our lives!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Jess! That was really sweet!!

I love reading your blog. Yes, it makes me cry sometimes (ok, a lot), but I love reading your words and seeing your heart. Thank you for continuing to share your life with us!

Big heart hugs and PRAYERS,
Shannon

jacobcassie said...

Congrats on the award Jess, you totally deserve it! It was great seeing you yesterday, we should try to get together sometime this week.
Love,
Cassie
www.thebradleysblog.blogspot.com