Monday, April 5, 2010

Meet Me Mondays

I got a few questions last week and I will answer all of them today I do desperately need more questions though so email them to me at chdhlhs09@yahoo.com

Why do you spell your kids names so differently?
So for those that have never read my blof I have 4 kids and their names are spelled very differnt:  Jessa Danyelle, Jonathin Mikeal, Jayde Daylin Makenzy, and Ethin RaiLuc.  I think that when I thought about their names I just wanted them to be different.  So I took the femine name for Daniel which is Danelle and changed the spelling to make it unique for Jessa.  With Jonathin's name it really was all about the way it sounds so using an A or an O made no sensse in the way is name was pronounced.  His middle name of Mikeal is spelled uniquely to make it his own.  Jayde was all about putting a Y in her names and giving them her own touch too.  As for Ethin I chose to go with the I to make it like his brother.  And his middle name was just puting two names together but allowing them to be very special for him as well.  Overall it had everything to do with not wanting common spellings and wanting their names to be their own.

What is your favorite movie (the one you could watch 100 more times and still not get bored)?
This is a seriously tough question.  I love so many movies.  My all time favorite movie hands down though is Dirty Dancing.  I think I was like 8 years old the first time I seen it.  I know every line and that movie when I was a kid started my love for Patrick Swayze and dancing as a whole.  However there are a few close seconds that I also could watch many times.  Men of Honor with Cuba Gooding Jr whom is my favorite actor, Forrest Gump, and recently I seen the Blind Side and I have to say that is an amazing movie!!!  I watched it 7 times in 5 days!

Is there one song that brings back a memory of Ethin...like that you hear on the radio and just have to sing along and cry your eyes out?
I am huge into music and connect with music all the time.  So there are many songs that remind me of Ethin.  Most of the songs that really remind me of Ethin are the songs that play on the blog.  However since Ethin has passed away there are a few that more often than not I will be seen crying to and even at times turning my radio right off.  Cry Out to Jesus by Third Day, Held and Better Hands Now both by Natalie Grant.  Most days though you can find me listening to music and crying.  As for bringing back full cirlce memories of Ethin the song Can I Have This Dance reminds me all the time of Waltzing with Ethin up and down the halls of Mott. 

Did you have something you really wanted to do in your life and still have not accomplished...like something in your 'bucket list' that you really want to do?
Oh yes very much so.  I am only 26 so I do have many things that I have not accomplished that I would like to.  I have not really made a Bucket List (Which was also a good movie!) although it is not a bad idea to make one.  I'd like to go to Hawaii and swim where the waterfalls are crashing down.  I want to see all 50 states and I would love to visit Italy and France.  Building my dream home will have to wait.  And the number one thing on my 'Bucket List' is to fall in love and have my fairytale wedding and be truly happy and married for the rest of my life.

 

No comments: