Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet Me Mondays

Well I will try to blog about the weekend on Tuesday or something but I have a few questions that were asked so I am going to do my best to answer them and I had some asked that I will just say I guess there are few things I am uncomfortable with.

I know you are doing some ministry and I think that is awesome! what are some of the things you have written about? 
I mostly have written about my grief although I have written some prayers that have been used in my church.  I am hoping to go into an apostolic/evangelistic type of ministry.  I look forward to possibly writing a book on my journey through grief and through Faith.  Ultimately I hope to travel around and share God's grace that I have experienced through my grief.  I am the child of a faithful and sovereign God who loves me and has carried me through the last 15 months of my life.

Who is the main person in your life right now that is getting you through your hardest of times?  Who is your rock? 
 Well I will start by saying this....I am single so if this was intended to be a question of that sort there is no "main" person in my life like that.  My rock has been God.  On Christ the solid rock I stand.  However I am sure that God has made sure all the right people have been in my life to help me through this.  My kids are huge in my life.  But there is not just one person who has gotten me through this; there are many!  I am truly blessed and very lucky and fortunate to have so many great people in my life.  My church family has been amazing and I seriously think I have the best friends who are my family in my life.  My friends have become my family and I would not have it any other way.  My heart family has been very supportitive as well.  So there is no main person but so many people and God who truly has held me up.


In need of questions bad!!!   chdhlhs09@yahoo.com   email. them to me!!!!

Blessings,
Jessica

No comments: