Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wacky Wednesday List

So I thought it would be fun to dedicate another day to something more specific!  So Wednesdays will be my Wacky Wednesday List.  If you have a list idea email me at chdhlhs09@yahoo.com with the subject being List.  For Meet me Mondays email your questions there too.  

10 things through the day that let you know you’re a mom

10.  You wake up to a kid screaming, “Give it back it’s mine”
9.  You can not remember what it is like to go to the bathroom without interruption.
8.  Your phone conversations constantly include “Excuse me I am so sorry I have to handle this.”
7.  The highlight of your day is when you find a sock in the laundry that has been missing for a week.
6.  You know all the words for the Mickey Mouse Club House Songs.
5.  Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches are a cuisine in your home.
4.  You have a calendar in your home just for the kids activities.
3.  Multi-tasking is a second nature to you.
2.  Sleeping has become way over-rated.
And the #1 thing through the day that let’s you know you are a mom is….
That look in your child’s eye when they wrap their arms around your neck and say, “I love you mommy you are the bestest mom in the whole world!”
I am a proud mom!!!


Blessings,
Jessica

No comments: