Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet Me Mondays

What's Your Favorite Sport?
Well I am not sure...I like them all in different ways ya know?  They all have some great moments.  My favorite sport to coach hands down so far is soccer.  I never played soccer and now I can play and I coach it every fall and spring.  I played basketball, Volleyball, softball, and did cheerleading growing up.  Now I play softball and volleyball.  I love to watch the Tigers play baseball. And the Red Wings are a great hockey team!  So I guess I never did answer the question, because I just do not think I have a favorite I really do just love sports all of them!  Oh wait I do not like golf!  LOL

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
When I was growing up all I wanted to do was be a firefighter and EMT.  Well mission accomplished!  I am by trade an EMT and I was a firefighter for years.  However I am sure that I am not done growing up so I still have plenty more things to do and that I want to do.  Besides my friend said it best when a little boy told him he wanted to be a firefighter when he grew up Jason said this to him, "Well you can't do both."  LOL 

In need of Meet Me Monday Questions...please email them to me at chdhlhs09@yahoo.com

Blessings,

No comments: