Thursday, May 27, 2010

4,000 A Year

Well life sure has not slown down nor has it gotten any easier.  Different for sure, but not easier!  The girls have two weeks of soccer left and Jonathin has 4 weeks of baseball left.  I suppose things will wind down after that, but I have softball for 9 more weeks maybe more.  Sports is apparently the thing in my home!  Not complaining at all I have much enjoyed coaching and I love playing.....Besides I am getting more in shape, losing more weight, and getting a great tan!!!
So in Newaygo AYSO (Soccer) we have a huge fundraising event for the soccer organization.  Coaches get pies in the face, dunked and then there is the all great coach vs. referee game.  I got pied, dunked, and beat around on the field!  Here are a few pics from the day
Yeppers I was dunked by my players, past players and kids I never even coached!

All the refs and coaches that played! What a physical game that turned out to be!!  Now I know why I coach!
So what else is new in the Twigg home??  Well this little thing has kept us busy...My room mate got her 2 weeks ago and she is a lot of fun.

This is Aidyn or on her papers it says "Chloe's Sweet Ball of Little Fire"  What a  name huh??  Well I helped with that part Aidyn means Little Fire so I just put it all together.  She is a Golden Retriever.

My kitten Zumaya (Like the Baseball Pitcher for the Tiger's) is keeping me up and I have to make sure she does not get outside right now if you know what I mean!
Moving is still in progress....My bed and dressers are here, but that is about it.  However all of Tami's things have safely arrived even this....
This is Gary!  LOL Moving was entertaining to say the least!
In other news Ethin's Heart Still Beats signed all of our paperwork for our nonprofit organization status 2 weeks ago and we are now waiting to hear from the state, but I think we are going to be just fine!  Last Friday we went to the school and presented the basketball team with a plaque and they presented us with a check from the basketball game!  Here is a pic from that day!
The whole basketball team, principals, superintendant, and EHSB Board!  Thanks Boys!!

I suppose the real reason I got on tonight to blog was to just maybe let out some pent up feelings I am having.  It has been 11 month ago today that I was forced to say goodbye to my sweet Ethin.  Oh how much I am missing him.  Hard to believe that this was the day he met his favorite police officers..
Ethin 1 year ago today sleeping in the hands of Ann Arbor's police chief.
Hard to believe that a year ago today my sweet boy was smiling like this and today he is not here it has been 11 months to the day that this was him and he is not here.  
Life seems cruelly unfair.  Somehow I still can not believe that today starts my last month of the first year without MY little punk, MY son, MY warrior, MY baby!  Why did this happen to me why does this happen to so many families?  4,000 in a year will know how I feel, 4,000 in a year will say goodbye to their heart warriors, 4,000 in a year will cry a sream of tears.  That is just way to many!
Blessings,

3 comments:

mamma3kids said...

hugs Jessica that is too many one is too many! My prayers are with you tonight and always..

Shannon said...

That's 4,000 to many!

I love that picture of Ethin hugging his monkey with his frog looking over his shoulder. So sweet!

Big, big hugs and prayers for you Jess!

Stefenie said...

{{{HUG}}} 4,000 IS way too many Jess! It is unfair that this still happens.

Congrats on getting your paperwork completed.