Monday, May 24, 2010

A Marvelous Meet Me Monday

I know I am barely getting this posted in time to be considered Monday, but better late than never right?
I have had people tell me that they want me to keep doing this, but I NEED more questions so please email me your questions to chdhlhs09@yahoo.com

What is your favorite thing to do?
I LOVE horseback riding.  For me there is nothing better than getting on a horse and just becoming one with the horse nd riding freely.  I enjoy many things though.  I clearly love to coach and play sports, but anything with my kids is a great way to spend my time.  Oh and I love to sing and dance.  I am versatile so I like many things, but if you give me a horse you will find a true passion of mine!  I guess it's true you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl! (I live in a small "country"/"Hick" town!)

What is the best piece of advice you will give your children as they grow up?
Love God first and everything else will be as it should be.  If you always put God first in everything you do there are an abundant of rewards.  After that it will be to Live everyday as a gift, Laugh as often as you can it really is the best medicine, and Love with all your heart.  I could write a whole blog on the advice I would give my kids!  LOL  As their mom I hope that I do get to give them a lot of advice I hope that they will come to me for it!

What's your favorite color?
Sometimes it's really nice to have a basic question!!!  I love pink!!!  Not sure why pink, but I do any shade of pink will do!  I used to hate the color pink so why I love it so much now is still a mystery to me.  LOL


Marvelous Mondays



So the point of Marvelous Mondays is to be thankful for something anything you want.  Today on her blog she was thankful for music and I am going to share in her thankfulness as I am also very thankful for music.  There have been times where I can not find the words to relate to, but then I will hear a song and I immediately know that God knew I needed to hear it.  I love that music connects my soul and heart and body. Music allows a freedom for me.  So as requested Rachel here is one of my favorite songs....I love this song as it is a gentle reminder for me that there will be day with no more sadness, fears, hurt, emptiness, or pain.  There will be day when I will get to see Ethin again and I will meet my savior face to face!


I will blog later this week.....
Blessings, 

No comments: