Friday, May 7, 2010

Kids say the Darndest Things

Being a mom is simply so rewarding.  I an not help but thank God every day I wake up and know that I have my J Triplets here and that one day Ethin will be in my arms again too.  I love being a mom and really can not think of anything else I would rather be.  I asked all my kids yesterday what made me a mom and their answers were all so different! I also asked them what their favorite thing to do with me was.  Kids say the darndest things!

Here is Jayde's answers:
Her answers are hard to read You are my mom because you kiss my owies away and make them better.  And the other one says this....My favorite thing? Mom I like everything we do it's all my favorite.
And here are Jonathin's:


And finally Jessa's:
 

That's all for today just wanted to share this.  I asked them last night at practice which may have been the gear fro Jessa's answer.  No matter what though I love them!  My kids are my world!

Jessa, Jonathin, Jayde, and Ethin; Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. When you were born, I saw your face and knew I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you. To this day, I will. I love you all more than anything!


Blessings,

3 comments:

The Duve Family said...

Those are just precious!

Stefenie said...

That was very sweet Jess! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Shannon said...

What a fun memory those quotes will be to look back on! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!