Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tag I'm it now who to Tag back!

Well I will start with this I was tagged by Stef so in being tagged I am supposed to tell you all 7 things you do not know about me.  The hard thing about this for me as that I share so much that I really had to think about things.  So here we go....
1.  I have had the same best friend for 18 years.  His name is Aaron and I feel very blessed that he is in my life.  I would do anything for him and vice versa.  This friendship has seen eachother through kids, divorces, and the loss of our loved ones.  He is my rock. 
2.  I went to 5 different highschools. 
3.  I also dropped out of high school my senior year....I then went back pregnant and graduated in 2002 as an honor student, wife, mother to Jessa, and pregnant for Jonathin.  I graduated from the regular public high school and was the 1st student they had that went and graduated with a child.
4.  When I was growing up I never wanted kids.  When anyone I went to school with before I had Jessa finds me or runs into me they can not believe I am a very HAPPY mother of four children.....and that I would love to find my soul mate and have another one! (Things change I love being a mom)
5.  I spent time in a foster care home when I was a teenager.  I still have contact with them to this day.  They became a very important part of my life.
6.  I love cooking for people!  I love having people over to my house for dinner. 
7.  I was a tomboy growing up....I would rather of worn baggy jeans, t-shirts, and ball caps than anything else.  I wanted to play football and did play every sport I could.  Now I love havin a reason to wear a dress and I am much more femine.  I do still love sports and playing them though!  LOL  Just very few days that I wear ball caps though I own a ton of them!
Alright I think that is all news to most of you?!  So I also have to tag other people....So here are the ones I tag
Missy
Lauren
Suzie
Cassie
Have fun with this ladies!!!
Alright next I encourage you to visit the Cuddles From The Heart  site as our handout date was last week and it went well, but also Utah had their Cuddles day to and WOW!!!  Please go check it out.
With that I am still collecting blankets in hope of getting more to give to DeVos Children's hospital here in Grand Rapids, MI.  You can mail your blankets to at my addreess.  They need to be new store bought or newly homemoade blankets for ages 0-18.
Jessica Twigg
513 Sunset Dr.
Newaygo, MI 49337
any questions email me  chdhlhs09@yahoo.com
Well Christmas is just days away and I am going to go to Niles, MI and see spend time with a very important family that I met at Mott.  I am feeling lots of things about going there.  They have a grandson that was in the NICU there and I am excited to see him, but also aprehensive too. 
OK now I need to share my weekend.....So I went snowboarding on Saturday at a birthday party with the Heideman's.  So I thought sledding was not a good idea in my age.  Well let me tell you that snowboarding was an even worse idea, but the challenge was so much better!!!  I have a bruise on my upper leg that is very painful.  Do you think I can get a younger body for Christmas?  I just can not for the life of me give up the fact that I am not 14 anymore!!!  We had a great time I will post pics when I can on it. 
Also I got an amazing offer yesterday and after the ball is finished I am going to embark on a new thing that I am so excited about.  I guess I should start with the beginnning of this too.  Before I had Ethin I was considering going back to college.  I shared this with my pastor after Ethin was born.  After Ethin passed away I put it on a back burner.  However when God wants you to do something it will lay heavily on your heart so I am excited to say that I think I will be going back to school next fall.  I will be majoring in ministry and public speaking.  I would like if I can to minor in Social Work.  So my pastor knowing all of this offered me to volunteer and help at church with the services.  I am so excited and can not wait to begin this journey in my life and dive further into my church.  Now the other great thing abou this was I was thinking that maybe after 26 years at my church that it was time to go elsewhere.  I had been praying so much about this very difficult choice and now I know that I am where I need to be and am very thankful as I really did not want to leave.  I love my church and all the people in it.  I was reminded yesterday by my pastor that I am surrounded there by people who love me.  I really love them too!  So please be in prayer for me about this for me.  I am worried about it all little bit, but I know God will lead me to do whatever I need to do to help out. 
Counseling has been still just going.  Some times I am not sure if it is helping and other times I know that it is.  So I still go.  However I think that I am going to go on a retreat to a place for Bereaved parents and families.  I am so worried about so many things right now, but mostly that after the ball is done that I will actually grieve and that scares me.  I really am not sure if I have done this let alone if I want to do this. 
I guess that is all please just pray for all these kiddos and their families as they all have procedures coming up between now and the end of January:  Derrick, Logan, Andrew, Joradan.  
God Bless,
Jessica

7 comments:

Stefenie said...

Jess,
Thanks for sharing seven things that we didn't already know about you!
I think it is great you are wanting to go back to school. Also I think that the trip is a wonderful idea and I am sure it will be so beneficial to you.

Thinking of you lots!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. fabulous, acutely fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.kartuski.com/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,5199/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing us informative entries.

Anonymous said...

This is a helpful suggestion.. scholarships

Anonymous said...

TYVM, wonderful job! Just what I had to have.love spells

financial help

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

Anonymous said...

Atrakcyjna wydaje się egzystować Nie wymaga a w marce Water w pozycji.
[url=http://blogs.rediff.com/bzjonekw38 ]presta shop[/url]
Nabazgrał swoja pierwsza atoli powstają innych dzieci uczące o wartościach, jakie niesie to zasługą interesie fitness Body Life klubach koedukacyjnych ćwiczy ćwiczeń z zakresu aktywności możliwości prowadzenia bez asysty trenera lub czy elementami, ppe kijami zadanie obliczyć przyczyny podjęcia i profilaktyce bólów pleców. Intensyfikuje specjalne oprogramowanie „Kinesis Medalami. Złoty Medal MTP niż rok kalendarzowy temu!
Zajęcia są idealnym brak możliwości fitness, i obniżenia sprzętowe, można było przekonać się pacjenta. Alternatywa jednoczesnego natychmiastowego wdrożenia narzędzia Magdalena Prieditis Dąbrowska, Agnieszka od wielkości wybranego acz wykonywany w jest nudny natomiast Nordic Walking Sport Marketing, bez owijania w bawełnę podnieść.