Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Tater Tot!

Well I m sure you are all wondering how things went for the holidays and what is new....I would like to share, but that may have to come tomorrow or another day as I have something better for today!  Before I get started though please pray for Logan who went into his heart cath about 10 minutes ago.  On with it here we go......

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY Jayde!!!!!

My youngest daughter was born on December 30, 2003.  I named her Jayde, but call her Tater Tot!  She is my innocent one (Or so I like to believe!) 
I can not believe how big you have gotten through the years.  You are still small to me, but you are so smart and an apple to my eye!  I can not imagine life without you.  I remember when I was pregnant for you and the doctors told me you might not live.  I was so terrified, but now look at you healthy as a frog and 6 years old today!!!! 
Jayde my dreams for you like your sister and brothers are big.  Your Heart is amazing and I love the way you love so freely.  I look forward to continually watch you grow into a young lady.  You are very catty at times and although you should not be I can not help but see your independence through it! 
You are a good sister!!!!  You are so willing to share everything you have with Jessa and Jonathin.  Ethin loved you very much too!!!  I love the way you always wanted to be with him while we were home!  Jayde you are a great big sister!!!  I never imagined all the laughs that you would bring me.   You are awfully funny!!!  I enjoy watching you play soccer and I love that you no matter what do not quit! 
You are a half pint there is no doubt, but you are my half pint.  You are my lovable tater tot!!!  Know that I love you always and would give you the world if I could!!!  I am proud of you Happy Birthday Jayde!!!



Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Sundie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I hope you all had a great day! You sure have a special mommy who loves you to the ends of the earth and back!
Hugs,
Sundie

Stefenie said...

Happy Birthday Jayde!!!

Thanks for the prayers Jess! Thinking of you!!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan