Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How it Feels

Well blog world here is the new revamped version of my blog.  It is still Ethin's Heart Still Beats but that is a subtitle.  The new title is Living Life with part of me in Heaven....Love....Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow.  I vamped the whole blog to reflect so much more than just being a Heart mom and the mother who lost a child.  It reflects me being those things, but also it reflects me being the mother to the J Triplets, a friend, a woman of God, a girlfriend, and everything under the sun.  I like it I hope you all enjoy it too.  I also added pages under the title sequence. 
So there are things that I went through with Ethin that have allowed me to be there for other families.  I write that statement as I am sitting at Helen DeVos Children's hospital with a local heart family from where I live waiting for my "niece" Krysten to come out of a heart catherization procedure.  How it feels to me is almost surreal.  I feel like just yesterday I was sitting in hospitals waiting for Ethin.  I'm not sure how ready I was to be in a waiting room under these circumstances, but I know I could not have been anywhere else today.  Please just pray for Krysten and her family as we wait the day away in the hospital.  Here is a pic of Krysten and I from the ball game a few weeks ago.
Yeppers my life as a Heart Aunt!

In other news families are starting to get there jerseys from the basketball game and are posting pictures and writing about it on there facebooks and blogs.  Please check out Logan in his jersey at Stef's blog When Life Hands You A Broken Heart.

I will give a more full better update in a couple of days, but Krysten is out of the heart cath and we are waiting to go see her....Love to you All,
Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog -- thanks for sharing !! I need to move forward onto the blogging world -- soon! =)
Sara, mother to Townsend, HLHS
www.caringbridge.org/visit/townsendhale