Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, & More Busy

What a long week.....I think at the end of most of my weeks I give a sigh and just say that was a long week!!!  However this week was a little rougher than most.  With being with Krysten's family on Wednesday and then just the normal hustle of the week.  Needless to say I am just exhausted and would rather go to bed right now instead of going into work tonight to close to wake up and open tomorrow morning.
So tomorrow morning I will go into work and start my first day at work as a manager.  I start my trainging as a shift/midday manager.  I am so excited, but so nervous too!  I love my job though and am excited to feel like I am going places with my job.  Besides when I can go to work and know that where I work wants to be involved and make a difference that makes it even better.  
So Friday I got out of work and picked my kids up from GP's and we went and rented two movies and got pizza for dinner.  We spent the night relaxing as a family and laughing and watching movies.  We all went to bed and when I woke up in the morning the first thing I seen was Jessa who was holding my hand and with her face right up to mine she said, "Mom I love you."  It is in moments like that where I jusst melt!  I love being a mom.  The very next thing I heard came from the living room and it was Jonathin, "Jayde you are such a JERK!"  Whoa rewind.....No instead I had to get up and deal with that.  LOL  Such is the life of a mother.  We all cooked breakfast together and before I knew it their dad was there to pick them up so I could go to work.
However Saturday before work was the Michigan Michigan State basketball game.  I love watching sports and I did so Saturday in my own leisurely way before I had to leave for work.  Michigan State lost, but hopefully we willl still be in the NCAA tournament.  Phil was nice enough to text me when the game was done and let me know the score.  He is a HUGE MSU fan like me which is good.  
I feel like that part of my life this week has truly been missing.  I have not really seen him since last Sunday morning and it seems that our schedules between work and kids is not going to allow for it this week either.  The first thing I said to him this morning when we talked on the ohone was that I miss him....Man I am no good at that missing him stuff.  We are used to having time for eachother and this week it just was not possible and as I look onto this week with starting management at work I just do not see it being possible this week either.  Relationships sure do require give and take on both parts and we talked about that.  it seems that we are going to have to make time to see eachother this week if it is what we want.  I am hoping that tonight I can see him while I am on my break at work.  It looks hopeful, but we will see.
Also I received a phone call this morning from my little sister that has been living me.  She asked where I was and then proceeded to tell me that she is getting married at 4pm tomorrow.  WHAT!!!  Really she is getting married and apparently I need to be there to sign as a wittness.  Talk about a shotgun wedding at the courthouse.  That is really just never what I would have wanted for my sister!  However this is what she wants and so as her sister it is my job to just support her in it and hope the best for her and my soon to be brother-in-law and my niece and his sons.  
Alright Blog world tomorrow is Monday which means there will be a Meet Me Monday post!!!  Oh I am so excited!!!  Please make sure to comment your questions to me I will anszwer two every week!  This sis going to be so much fun!!!  However it can only last as long as I have questions....Don't be shy leave your questions and I will get them answered.  My first two questions tomorrow were from someone that personally just asked them of me, but that is OK as I did not have any left.  So until tomorrow enjoy the rest of your beautiful Sunday!
Blessings,
Jessica 

No comments: