Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Heideman Family Fun

Well blog readers what a week!!! When you think it can not get worse it always does. When you think your at the bottom think again there is always lower!!! Story for another time. Onto my weekend.
The girls cheered another game always fun to watch they all look so cute in their cheer outfits!!! We won and then watched the 5&6th graders and they won their game too. All this leads to high spirits on the way to the big Detroit for my friends son to play football at the halftime of the Lions football game Sunday. And they won too!!! Here are some pics from that....The ride was long and fun but well worth the time with my little brothers if you will...
Here is Gage being a cheeser but darn he is so cute how can you not love him!!! He is Jonathin's car seat as he did not want his he wanted my sons for the trip!! LOL
And when the seating gets cramped there was always the back!!! Hunter playing the computer and opening his new football. This one he is my one that just loves to be with people.
Here I am all chillaxed on the ride down. I was just happy to be with them...The ride was long for 5 boys though!!! OK it was long for me but well worth it and I did not have to drive YEE HAW!!! No more city driving for this country girl!!!
Yep it was a long ride just ask Dakota!!! Poor boy looks like he needs out of the car!!! LOL
This would be Logan in front and Jared looking a lot wide eyed!!! What you took a picture YIKES!!!! LOL And yes in the corner of the upper side we are watching Ice Age 2!!!OK this one needs explanation. We have tunnels in Detroit!!! Here is the thing you have to hold the tunnels up when you go under them hence forth all hands in the air holding up the tunnels yes the driver too...I have to say this was the scariest part of the ride thanks Tom!!!Here is Logan and Gagers on our way to McD's playplace!!!!!

So there was the weekend minus the I got sick on the ride home. Car sick no fun!!! Onto everything else.
I had a rough go so far this week not going into detail, but I do have pneumonia so no fun there!! I had to turn on my furnace too total bummer!!! I miss Ethin more than anything going to start some intense therapy for that. Hot Dog I get to learn how to grieve not something I know how to do or want to do I do not want to accept that Ethin is gone. Reality has hit he is gone I am here without him.
No more words on all that I have 0 energy but here is all the reminders of all the normal stuff and pry a poem the next time I blog......
Cuddles from the Heart is starting to do better I have 28 blankets now!!! I only need 300 so I am still a ways off, but I have until January 31, 2010 to collect them. These blankets need to be new store bought or homemade blankets for kids from newborn to teenagers. They will be given out to all the children at Mott's Hospital where Ethin was and we are doing this in complete memory of Ethin. You can mail me your blankets to:
Jessica Twigg
513 Sunset Dr.
Newaygo, MI 49337
Also I need more pics for the CHD video I am making I need pics of CHD babies, adults, or angels. You can email me your pics, CHD, and the name of the person if they are an angel I need the birthdate ad angel date too. Email me at ..........chdhlhs09@yahoo.com
I also have Ethin's bracelets and they are $2 each and all money will benefit the Heart Ball we are putting on. you can mail me the money for them as well.
With Love and many blessings, Jessica

3 comments:

Sundie said...

I hope your week gets better! It looks like you all had a great trip to the D. So true... those tunnels are a little crumbely!!! Take care and many hugs!

Stefenie said...

Jess,
Hope the rest of the day goes better for you. I am ALWAYS here...even at 2 am when I am sound asleep you can call me. I'll get up...sleepy eyed and all if you need to talk.

Uplifting you with prayer!

Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
www.whelifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I'm working on two blankets, a small drop in the bucket, but I hope they bring smiles to two precious faces.

There are no words that help when it comes to losing a child, so I'm not even going to bother. Just know that Ethin, you and your family are in a lot of thoughts and a lot of prayers.

God Bless