Monday, March 8, 2010

Triplets??????

Until enough questions are sent to me to dedicate a day through the week to answer a few of them I will be answering one a day!!  However I would encourage you to send me your questions so that I can take 5 once a week and answer them on my blog.  You can email me at chdhlhs09@yahoo.com  So I will answer this question and then blog a minute and encourage you if you have not already read the other blogs from the last 3 days go back and do so. 

Do you really have triplets?  Wow what was that like when they were young?
OK so I know I have stated this before, but I think this is a new reader so I will clarify that no I do not have triplets.  I have three children very close in age that when Ethin was in the hospital one of the docs there nicknamed my kids the J Triplets.  I am not sure if it just because all their names start with J or because they really all look a bit alike with their blond hair and blue eyes!  So here is the jiggy on the J "Triplets"; There is Jessa who is 8, Jonathin who is 7, and Jayde who is 6.  They are all very close in age with not even a year between Jessa and Jonathin and then 14 months and 9 days between Jayde and Jonathin.  So at times I felt like I had triplets! 
They are still young to me, but I assume you meant when they were all 2 and younger those early days before I had a handle on the potty training and feeding themselves.  Well I had Jessa weened from a bopttle before Jonathin was born and she was drinking from sippy cups and straws.  I also had Jessa potty trained before Jayde was born as 3 kids in diapers was not appealing to me.  So Jessa was potty trained right around the age of two.  By the time Jayde ws born Jonathin was also weened from a bottle.  So I only ever had to feed bottles to one child at a time.  Once Jayde started crawling my life was VERY busy.  I had a crawler and two walkers. 
As they have grown I have enjoyed seeing how very close they have grown together.  They all look out for one another.  Of course there is the sibling "love", but what home with more than one child does not have its moments.  I think what I love most about having my kids so close in age has been that they truly are a unit if one goes they all go.  If one is in trouble they are all in trouble together.  They all show such compassion for one another.  They are my world and I would not trade my moments with them for anything.  Being their mom is a gift that I cling to very tightly.  So I hope this answers the question given to me.  Here are the J "Triplets"
 
There is Jayde, Jonathin, and Jessa
Blessings, 
Jessica


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jess, your babies are just beautiful!! They sure have really grown this past few months. As always I enjoy seeing pictures of them and reading your blog.

Love ya girl

much love
your friend
Beverly Lipe