Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A year later pics then and Now....It's all Good!!!!

Ya know I recall pry writing a post about a year after Ethin had passed away.....This post will not be like that at all.......Just over a year ago I started to date my best friend....We went to a Tigers game together for the Donate Life game.  We had so much fun last year.....And well last night we went to that game together again....Yes a year later still just loving being with him.  Boy am I blessed!!!  Here are a few pics.....
Last Year Tommy and I
Peace out!!!

I love this kid
Being goofy Rally Capping....This boy last year could not get enough of me
This year I had to beg for these two pics!!!

He is my buddy though!!!
And then here is Phil and I last year

So fresh in our relationship.....And this year
 Well take one He smiled but was still watching the game!!  LOL I love it!!
Take two We still look good and Man am I in love!!!

By the way the Tigers won 6-5 and well that my friends makes for a great night we relived our second date and it was amazing....I could not have asked for more a good game, awesome friends to share it with, and Phil I am seriously the luckiest girl in the whole world!!!


No comments: