Friday, October 2, 2009

PRAYERS

I have a few prayer requests.....

Lindsay Deans dad JR is to have surgery on the 8th please keep in prayer and lift the family to the ultimate surgeon.

Secondly I have gone to the same church since I was born...I have seen people come in and go. Pastors preach and be called to move elsewhere. Adults become members, transfer memberships, baptisms, funerals, weddings. I watched life here. Always knowing my children would be raised here too. On March 27, 2005 Pastor Andrea first thing she did after having her son was my public Profession of Faith in the same church I had been baptized in 22 years early. Then Pastor Nate after my Profession of Faith baptized my three children Jessa, Jonathin, and Jayde. My pastors seen me through a very rough pregnancy with Ethin and the day I had Ethin Pastor Andrea drove through a blizzardy weather to when my son was 5 hours old on 1/9/09 she dedicated him to God. Pastor Nate and Andrea switched she left he came and prayed over Ethin before his first open heart surgery on 1/15/09. Both my pastors and there children came and visited us in AA on 1/30/09 on there way to vacation they stopped for us. April 1, 2009 Pastor Andrea trekked the way to AA to pray over Ethin for his second open heart surgery. She slept in a waiting room with me. She was my friend when I feared I may not see my son. She went home things seemed well she never got all the way home when I called and said I needed one of Pastors to come back and quick and bring the stuff to baptize Ethin...Pastor Nate arrived very late to find my very sick baby on April 2. He too slept in the waiting room that night. My pastors thought of it all and Andrea even sent the sweater their son Micah was baptized in for Ethin to were for his. On April 3 Pastor Nate baptized my son. Ethin past away on June 27th and both my my pastors raced to AA to be with us. To do what ever I needed. They helped the next few days get through a funeral and both played a part in his funeral service. My pastors really have been there for my family through it all.....Now I am going to flip the tables a bit.....
Pastor Andrea's father was diagnosed earlier today with lung cancer. Please pray for her father to have God's strength get him through the treatments. Please lift the whole Meyering family up in prayer as this is hard news to handle. Pray that God give them a sense of peace and comfort. PLease pray that this cancer does not spread anywhere else. Pray that the doctors involved continue to just use what God gave them to get Gary through this. Please just pray for healing our God is an Awesome God and he is the Ultimate Healer. Please pray for my pastors and their kids as they all go through it together. Give them the strength that will be needed to do this.
Clearly they are more than just my pastors but my friends and pray for them. We Heart families if there is one thing we can do it is always pray right???

As always Much love and Heart hugs, Jessica and the J Triplets

1 comment:

Stefenie said...

Will be praying Jess!

Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com